How can we help providers spend less time on paperwork and more time on the good work of improving health?
From the moment Regional HealthPlus was incorporated, patient care has been at the center of our mission. Our approach is simple: Give physicians access to the providers, tools and information they need in order to deliver the kind of personalized care that’s truly meaningful, effective and cost-efficient.
Regional HealthPlus provides the structure to address the growing administrative burdens related to managed care. Our medical management programs lower healthcare costs while our quality initiatives improve the overall care of our patients.
Regional HealthPlus has pledged to provide its physician members with the following services:
- Delegated Credentialing
- Contract Negotiations
- Payer Education Sessions/In-Services
- Quarterly Operating Meetings with Payers
- Provider Hotline for Escalated Issues
- Claims Resolution Assistance
- Professional Education Sessions/Training
- Group Purchasing Program
- Payer Compliance Program
- Patient Satisfaction Survey Program
- Medical Management and Utilization Review Services
- Annual Performance Report Cards
A care coordination and chronic disease management model, built by local physicians.Click Here to Learn More
Find a Facility
Search for a facility or service provider near you.Click Here to view our facilities
Find a Provider
Search our comprehensive physician directory.Click Here to Find a Provider